After the release of the freeware H135 for MSFS, Hype Performance Group started working on a new, payware helicopter for Microsoft’s new sim.
The choice seemed to be quite obvious for the team and, building from their previous experience, they are working on the H145 for quite some time. HPG decided to market it as an “Early Access” product meaning this is not the final product and should be seen as a work in progress.
This version will include:
- High quality cockpit modeling, textures and details such as dust & fingerprints
- Interior and exterior sounds (real H145 sounds)
- Avionics with NAVD, VMS and FND pages available (more coming)
- Weather radar, Terrain radar
- Fully supported pms50 GTN750
- Working emergency flotation system
- Full VR functionality including VR Zoom
The team is releasing the Luxury Variant as the first of 3 different versions that shall compose the full pack: Civilian, Luxury & Military. Each variant will "have high quality modeling and unique functionality such as the Luxury Variant's emergency flotation system".