Don’t worry, though – that doesn’t mean the scenery turned payware. It’s just a very handy way for you to both download and maintain the scenery current in your system.
The 2-man team has been working on the project for many years and they have reached an impressive mature state with a remarkable product.
HungaryVFR is comprised of thousands of custom models. According to the team, “not only landmarks, but also many other objects specific to the country”. And these objects are available for other developers to use as well!
The team also added some unique dynamic scenery elements, thus making the scenery even more impressive and interesting.
Here’s a list of interesting areas in the region:
- Budapest City scenery
- Lake Balaton scenery
- Debrecen City scenery
- Kecskemét City scenery
- Szeged City scenery
- Pécs City scenery
- Tahi bridge, landmarks of Tahi (Included in Budapest City package)
- Pomáz landmarks (Included in Budapest City package)
- Szentendre landmarks (Included in Budapest City package)
- HungaryVFR West - Villages and towns in the western part of the country (now only Buzsák and Pula, will expand later)
- LHBB Budaörs HEMS Base
- LHBP Liszt Ferenc International airport
- LHBS Budaörs
- LHDV Dunaújváros airport
- LHFH Farkashegy
- LHGD Gödöllő - Thanks to matemate!
- LHHH Hármashatárhegy
- LHHO Hajdúszoboszló airfield
- LHKK Kiskunlacháza
- LHSZ Szentes Aerodrome with HEMS base, City landmarks
- LHTL Tököl Airport
- LHVE Veresegyház airfield
At the time this article was published HungaryVFR was not available yet, but you can already check it out on the ORBX website .