The model quickly became one of the community’s favorites and the team has been busy improving it.
The latest version, 5.0.1, comes with a lot of new features as well as some bug fixes.
- many optional objects by HRSIMYARD
- Configuration changes can be saved (Suggestion A000000044).
- Additional person (patient) in the crew menu and as 3D model.
- Dialog boxes and converted into X-Plane 11 style supporting VR.
- Menu for sling operations and selection of hoist and hook.
- Added objects for sling operations.
- New 3D search light Spectrolab/SX16 by HRSimYard.
- New 3D Hoist by HRSimYard
- New 3D Hook by HRSimYard
- Extendable Landing light full movable.
- Battery can be switched or toggled by X-Plane's default commands.
- Protection against slipping when the parking brake is accidentally released.
- Added 3d FLIR by HRSimYard.
- Additional semi analog cockpit.
- Many different 3d snow skids by HRSimYard.
- Bubble window for pilot's door configurable.
- Many new liveries.
- More tail-heavy flight attitude by changing the standard center of gravity (A000000047).
- Several minor bug fixes: i.a. A000000043, A000000046.