We're having a nice competition for our readers: create an amazing repaint for your favorite helicopter in your favorite sim and you may win one of these bundles: X-Plane 11 and DreamFoil Creations AS350
Sounds good? Here's how it's going to roll.
HeliSimmer 1st Anniversary Competition Rules
- Anyone, age 13+ from any country may participate;
- To enter the competition, you will need to create a repaint for any helicopter (either free or payware) in any of these sims: X-Plane, FSX, P3D, DCS and FlightGear. ALL SKILL LEVELS ARE WELCOME;
- You can enter with as many liveries as you wish. You can send them all in the same email;
- The HeliSimmer logo must be present on the livery. It may not be distorted, have any elements removed or added or the color changed;
- Entries must be sent to the email address [email protected] with a screenshot of the livery, the livery itself, your name, and you need to let us know what helicopter you are using and in which sim. Example: DreamFoil AS350 in X-Plane;
- We will ask the winners for the original version of the livery (the photoshop/gimp/whatever file) so don't send it right away. We will ask you if you are one of the winners;
- Entries must be sent from January 17th, 2017 until 11:59PM of January 31st, 2017. No entries will be accepted after this time;
- If we get too many entries, we will internally pick up the best ones for the final voting;
- The final entries will be posted in our Facebook page and everyone will be able to vote on them by liking them, from February 1st, 2017 to February 8th, 2017;
- The top 3 entries with the most votes/likes will be the winners and we will contact the person in order to send them the key for the prizes;
- The winners will be annouced by HeliSimmer on the website and Facebook page on February 9th, 2017;
- In case of a draw, the HeliSimmer team will decide on the winners;
- There will be 3 prizes:
- 1st prize: key for X-Plane 11 + a copy of DreamFoil Creation's AS-350 for X-Plane 11
- 2nd prize: key for FSX:SE + a copy of the Virtavia Boeing-Vertol CH-47D Chinook™ Add-On
- 3rd prize: key for FSX:SE + a copy of the Virtavia Boeing-Vertol CH-47D Chinook™ Add-On
- The copy of the DreamFoil AS350 for X-Plane 11 will be sent to the winner once it's released. DreamFoil's still working on patching up their products for this version of X-Plane.
- If there's any issue, problem or something going wrong, the HeliSimmer team will decide upon it. Our decision is final;
That's pretty much it. In a nutshell: create a livery for any helicopter in any sim, send it to us until January 31st, 2017 and we will put up to voting by the community. If you're the winner, you'll get a copy of X-Plane 11 and DreamFoils AS350 for X-Plane 11 as soon as it's out.
These prizes are an amazing courtesy of Laminar Research, DreamFoil Creations and Dovetail Games. We'd like to thank you for their generosity and helping us make this competition a reality for our anniversary. Thank you very much, folks.
You can use any of the logos present in the following image. You may not change the logo, distort it, add or remove elements from it neither change the colors. You can use any of the 3 versions (or all of them if you want to go nuts).
Click on the image for the full size logos with 3 versions. Please note that the image is a transparent png file and the last version is all-white so it may seem like there's only 2 versions of the logo.