For those that participated, thank you very much! We had over 300 entries for the 23 prizes, and I wish everyone could win a prize but, unfortunately, that was not possible!
Here is the official winners list as entered by the participants. Emails are being sent to everyone today (January 25th, 2022) but we may need a couple of days to reach out to everyone.
So, stay tuned, check your inbox (and your spam folder) and please be patient as we are sending these emails to all the winners individually.
- 1 x license of Aerofly FS2 (for Windows) with ALL the IPACS DLCs: Tim Michael
- 1 x license of Aerofly FS2 (for Windows) with ALL the IPACS DLCs: Thomas Rs
- 1 x Nemeth Designs helicopter of your choice (FSX/P3D): Steven Khoo
- 1 x Nemeth Designs helicopter of your choice (FSX/P3D): Fida Perkasa
- 1 x Nemeth Designs helicopter of your choice (FSX/P3D): JJ
- 1 x Nemeth Designs helicopter of your choice (FSX/P3D): airjuneau
- 1 x Orbx scenery of your choice for FSX/P3D: Keystone Pirate
- 1 x FlyInside Bell 47-G2 (MSFS): Fabrice Kauffmann
- 1 x Hype Performance Group H145 (MSFS): Michael Rebbin
- 1 x Orbx scenery of your choice for MSFS: tazman
- 1 x Cowan Simulation 206B3 (X-Plane): Andrew
- 1 x Cowan Simulation 222B + UT (X-Plane): Sam Vandenbulcke
- 1 x Cowan Simulation 500E (X-Plane): Carlos Martínez Úbeda
- 1 x JRX Design Messerschmitt-Bölkow-Blohm Bo 105 DBS-4 (X-Plane): Rosscopeeko
- 1 x JRX Design SA341B and SA342J Gazelle (X-Plane): Rob Lewis
- 1 x FlyInside Bell 47-G2 (X-Plane): Philippe
- 1 x Orbx scenery of your choice for X-Plane: Ernesto
- 1 x X-Rotors AW109 (X-Plane): Dale J
- 1 x X-Rotors AW139 (X-Plane): Hugh
- 1 x X-Trident CH-47D Chinook (X-Plane): Robins
- 1 x X-Trident CH-47D Chinook (X-Plane): Matt Kelly
- 1 x X-Trident Bell 412 (X-Plane): Simon
- 1 x X-Trident Bell 412 (X-Plane): Sebastian Darrell
Congratulations to all the winners and, again, thank you very much for everyone that participated!
The most used sim
At the end of the registration form we asked folks what their sim of choice was. It was a non-mandatory question and the crushing majority of the participants responded. From the 306 entries, we got 303 responses.
There weren’t really any major surprises here with X-Plane leading the way with 55.4% of the users choosing it as their main sim. MSFS is the second most used sim with 22.4% and DCS third, with 15.5% of the user base selecting this to be their primary sim.
- X-Plane: 55.4%
- Microsoft Flight Simulator: 22.4%
- Digital Combat Simulator (DCS): 15.5%
- Prepar3D (P3D): 4.6%
- Aerofly FS2: 0.7%
- ARMA 3: 0.3%
- DCS and MSFS: 0.3%
- FlightGear: 0.3%
- FSX: 0.3%
While not exactly the most accurate of sets of data, from what we usually see on our social media and forums, it seems to be pretty close to the reality of our community.
Thank you to everyone that has participated and, again, congratulations to the winners!