Forests in X-Plane now have the potential to look far better in North America as well.
This is one of those addons that are not a huge investment but make your sim look good. As you can see on my review of Global Forests Vol. 1 Europe [ https://www.helisimmer.com/reviews/global-forests-europe-x-plane], it’s pretty much a no-brainer if you’re not using something like ORBX Global Terrain and you want to spice up the default regions in X-Plane.
Global Forests Vol. 2 North America covers quite a few countries: U.S.A (including Alaska, Hawaii), Canada, all the Caribbean countries, Mexico, Guatemala, Belize, Honduras and El Salvador.
- Accurate representation of the Global forest footprint in X-Plane 11, according to global data
- More than 7,000 .for files, with unique combination of tree type, variation, density, and height, based on real-world data
- Tree type and classifications according to global data
- Tree height information has been analysed from global maps and infused into Global Forests
- Complete set of textures to match all classes of global trees
- Seamless integration with Ortho4XP, or any other package that includes satellite images
- Seamless integration with default XPlane11 terrain
- Global Forests is compatible with SAM seasons and include custom seasonal textures for all forest variations
Please note: the link above was either provided by the author of the product, the store that sent us the review copy or a personal choice of the article writer. It does not, in any way, indicate an endorsement of HeliSimmer.com to the website hereby linked.