The second iteration of the scenery brings new landing zones and a few corrections and improvements.
Earlier this year, the good folks at HeliSimu France released the freeware scenery HeliAlpes, which aims at bringing a set of realistic places to perform helicopter operations in the French West Alps.
The team reproduced pretty much all landing zones that exist in the real world, which include some helipads, helicopter stations, rescue centers, slingloading areas, among others. The team initially released the scenery with 40 of these points of interest.
Earlier this week, they have released version 2. In this version we get a few more landing zones and some fixes and improvements to the scenery.
Here’s the official changelog:
4 New DZs near the Mont Blanc
- DZ des Bois, Rescue base of police rescue team and civilian security
- Mythical Base Of CMBH, down of Argentieres Glacier
- DZ des Grand Montets, Upward the CMBH base near the Lognan Cable-car station
- DZ du Refuge du Requin, Glacier du Tacul
- New professional environnement HD Objects, pine trees, rocks/cliffs, grasses
- Bug Correction concerning some Objects
- Correction of helicopter spawn area
- all the existing DZ and scenes have been reworked
- Optimised to run for performances
Please note: the link above was either provided by the author of the product, the store that sent us the review copy or a personal choice of the article writer. It does not, in any way, indicate an endorsement of HeliSimmer.com to the website hereby linked.