Dolomiti 3D has a lot of fans for good reasons: the scenery is impressive and there's a lot of great stuff to do -- especially for the helicopter pilots. Well, there's more like it coming.
Thanks to our friends over at FlightDeckX for the heads up.
Here's a small list of features as described by Mr. Dainese himself.
- the mountains are reconstructed in 3D
- all the vegetation is mapped and faithfully reproduced
- all living areas are built with the correct types of those areas
- lakes and glacier areas are also reproduced by Xplane landclasses
- roads and sub-structures are derived from OSM data