Frank Dainese’s Matterhorn was updated yesterday. It brings a set of fixes and corrections, some of which somewhat hindered helicopter operations. Check out what’s changed.
Features and changes
- Replaces the Helipad of: Breuil-Cervinia (HELBR), Plan Maison (HELPM); Plateau Rosa (HELPR).
- Improve the light-nighttime of AirZermatt
- Removes the “ATTR_hard” from the antenna in Cervinia
- Makes the base of the rif.Teodulo solid
- Corrects some writing
- Replaces the 3 dsf (Cervinia , Zermatt and Matterhorn) … insert all the exclusions to allow the integrations (2 degrees) without the use orthophoto.
- Fixes in the library the space in “Casa_S.obj” , useful only for those who own MAC OS
- Corrects some polygons-textures
According to Frank:
The patch contains only the added / modified files. Just copy and replace files in Custom Scenery, where the folders Matterhorn park are located. The paths are already defined … (Don’t delete the original folders)
How to get the update
To get the Matterhorn Park update, you’ll need to login at X-Plane.org’s store. You should find it in your downloads section.