It’s finally done! Frank and Fabio have finally brought the Dolomites to a new level in X-Plane with the release of this 5-part gigantic effort.
The last part covers an area of around 800 square kilometers (~308 square miles) and it reproduces the Brenta group, which is fully represented in 3D.
Here’s the full list of features:
- 800 sq. Km
- Pinzolo Airfield(XLIPN) with14 Heliports in strategic sites.
- Many villages: Madonna Campiglio, Pinzolo, Caderzone, Tione, Molveno, Stenico, Comano.. Over 14,000 buildings positioned, with many buildings rebuilt.
- All 3D models Brenta groups: Crozzon, Cima Tosa, Campanile basso, Sfulmini, Brenta Alta ...
- All the vegetation mapped
- Inserted hundreds of polygons / textures to reproduce the photo-realistic terrain
- Reproduced the main lift-plants, in particular the Madonna di Campiglio...
- Reproduced all the main refuges in the area: Brentei, Tuckett, Alimonta, Agostini, Pedrotti, Grostè. ...
- The fifth part isn't connect with others parts of Dolomites.