The third of five parts covering the whole of the Dolomites region is now out.
This “pack” connects with the previously released scenery, Cortina-Cadore through the north and it replicates an area that covers both a very populated area (to the North) and a more deserted region, down South.
The city of Belluno is included, with over 14,000 buildings manually placed and some recognizable landmarks, such as churches, stadiums, hospital and others developed specifically for the city.
According to the authors, the 3D models for the mountains “are very important” as they cover what they call “the queen of the Dolomites”, Marmolada, the Civetta-Moiazza group and the Pale S.Martino as well as other smaller groups.
- 1200 sq. Km of scenic Mountain Scenery
- Belluno Airport LIDB - Extremely detailed
- over 10 Heliports in strategic sites.
- Belluno city , Longarone + Vajont dam, many valleys: Agordina, Fiorentina, Zoldana, Cordevole, Piave, Prmiero ...
- Over 20,000 buildings positioned, with many buildings rebuilt.
- 10 3D models: Pale di San martino, Marmolada, Civetta, Moiazza, San Sebastiano (Tamer), Sass Set, Sagron ...
- All the vegetation mapped
- Inserted hundreds of polygons / textures to reproduce the photo-realistic terrain
- Reproduced the main skilift-plants, in particular the Marmolada with 3 sections.
- Reproduced all the main refuges in the area: Coldai, Tissi, VII ° Alpini, Carestiato, Scarpa,Città di iume, Venice Ref. ...
Please note: the link above was either provided by the author of the product, the store that sent us the review copy or a personal choice of the article writer. It does not, in any way, indicate an endorsement of HeliSimmer.com to the website hereby linked.