Western Dolomites 3D - Val Gardena is the new pack as the team is near the end of the development for the whole Dolomites.
Frank and Fabio are close to finishing the new Dolomites 3D scenery for X-Plane.
The team has been releasing portions of this huge project and those who already have one of the previous packs will have a discount of $5 on this release.
As usual, the scenery will be a dream for helicopter pilots, with lots of heliports and points of interest:
- 1200 sq. Km of scenic Mountain Scenery
- Corvara Airport (XLIDO) and Locher-Airfield (XLILU) with 14 Heliports in strategic sites. Locher Airfield is a small airport, built on a steep slope, with an underground Hangar. Particular construction difficulty because not represented in the base mesh.
- Take off and landing complicated but also possible with Pilatus (see youtube video)
- Many valleys: Cembra,Fiemme, Fassa, Badia, Gardena, Siusi, Ega, Funes... Over 30,000 buildings positioned, with many buildings rebuilt.
- 10 3D models and groups: Sella Group, Sassolungo, Catinaccio Group, Latemar, Sciliar, Odle, ...
- All the vegetation mapped
- Inserted hundreds of polygons / textures to reproduce the photo-realistic terrain
- Reproduced the main lift-plants, in particular the Pordoi Sass..
- Reproduced all the main refuges in the area: Val Gardena, Roda di Vael, Vajolet,Principe, Alpe di Tires, Bolzano, Capanna Fassa, Boè, Contrin, Antermoia, . ...
Please note: the link above was either provided by the author of the product, the store that sent us the review copy or a personal choice of the article writer. It does not, in any way, indicate an endorsement of HeliSimmer.com to the website hereby linked.