Frank Dainese and Fabio Bellini’s most recent scenery is out!
The scenery covers about 1000 sq km (~10,700sq ft) and encompasses of the most suggestive areas of the Dolomites, with includes the Tre Cime di Lavaredo (2.999 m / ~9,800ft), and it’s the first of a pack of 5 releases which will eventually form the whole region.
- Area coverage of 1000 Sq km
- Eastern part of the Dolomites
- Ultra High Resolution 3D Mountains
- 2 budding airports, one in Dobbiaco (icao: LIVD) and the second at the beginning of the Val Casies (icao: LICSS)
- Heliport, several landing points have been included in the most important points.
- 15 3D models of the Dolomites with 4K textures.
- All tourist locations have been reproduced with over 100 types of custom 3D buildings.
- All vegetation mapped and reproduced. Total coverage of the territory with polygons / textures that reproduce the real terrain
Please note: the link above was either provided by the author of the product, the store that sent us the review copy or a personal choice of the article writer. It does not, in any way, indicate an endorsement of HeliSimmer.com to the website hereby linked.
More about this scenery
|Altitude||2,999m / 9,839ft|