Version 2.06 is out. And, before you start wondering, no, it’s not a whole new version, coming from 1.99. We are used to seeing a version 2 as a whole new product update (sometimes a whole new product at all) but this is not the case.
Version 2.06 just happens to be the version number for the same product. I hope that prevents some confusion.
Like I mentioned before, among a lot of other corrections and improvements (including the removal of the windscreen tint as an option, which some of you asked for), FlyInside corrected the light-on-skids behavior, which should give you better handling while taking off.
In case you don’t have the FlyInside Bell 206 for MSFS, you can get it here.
FlyInside v2.06 features
- 9 new liveries
- Greatly improved contact points, light-on-skids behavior
- Improved interior plastic textures
- Adds Heli Manager setting for untinted windscreen
- Engine door mesh now semi-transparent
- Adds illuminated landing light-bulb to exterior
- Collective Sensitivity adjustable through Heli Manager
- Corrected yaw behavior in Easy/Medium modes
- Twist throttle adjustable via mouse-wheel
- Corrects twist-throttle label directions
- Improved door-pocket textures
- Battery switch now correctly disables panel lighting
- Corrects HSI visual glitch
- Adjusts headset scale
- Attitude indicator mesh corrections