The release is based on a previous build of the EC-130 and offers a few improvements over the original model.
The team published a list of changes from the base model for their v1.0 of the EC-130:
- The FDM has been re tuned to better represent the flight behaviour of the EC130. It is more like the AS350 now.
- The Garmin now has function.
- Added Rain on Glass effects.
- Added Rotorwash on grass effects.
- Some sounds have been altered.
- Multiplayer sound added.
- Canvas VMED.
- Fixed a bug in the Startup procedure.
- Fixed an MP bug that would kill any other EC130 over Multiplayer when you spawn in.
FGUK also indicates that you should be aware that this model can only be started manually as autostart is non-functional.
Please note: the link above was either provided by the author of the product, the store that sent us the review copy or a personal choice of the article writer. It does not, in any way, indicate an endorsement of HeliSimmer.com to the website hereby linked.