It’s nothing new: we already know the good guys at FGUK never stop. The constant flow of helicopters and updates is fantastic and a few weeks after the release of the updated Gazelle, version 1.2 of the Lama is here.
The new version brings a few of improvements, which include a better flight model and even a better 3D model as well as texture updates.
Here’s the full changelog:
- More FDM refinements.
- Sound pack updated with new Vortex interaction and wind FX.
- Working ADF to replace the previous non working version.
- GTX 327 Transponder.
- Model changes – Cabin and Skids re scaled to be more accurately sized.
- New Bump mapping on the paintwork.
- Numerous minor bug fixes.
- Compositor based lighting