The EC-145 for FlightGear was just updated and brought to version 1.2. The model not only brings some cosmetic improvements but also updates to its systems.
Here is the official feature list:
- Minor updates to the MFD's;
- Rotor was on grass effect added ( requires ALS + grass enabled );
- Interior ALS shadow;
- Fuselage reflection is now livery specific;
- GNS430 GPS system now displays the map;
- 1 new livery - Scottish charity Air Ambulance;
- Instrument lighting available via the knob on the overhead panel;
The EC-145 is one of the many helicopters freely available for FlightGear (which is also a free, open-source flight simulator software).
Please note: the link above was either provided by the author of the product, the store that sent us the review copy or a personal choice of the article writer. It does not, in any way, indicate an endorsement of HeliSimmer.com to the website hereby linked.