An update for another one of the favorite helicopters for X-Plane is out. You can now get the DMO S-92 for X-Plane 11. See what's new!
DMO didn't just update the textures and fixed the bugs that this model had in X-Plane 11. Here's the full list of
- the air driven engine starter is updated with a strength ratio that will successfully get the main engines running
- the new FMS is incorporated
- the search and rescue and CH-148 variants have a functional video display at the control console in the cabin as well as an animated camera gimbal that responds to the control knobs
- added recessed button detail to the power lever
- corrected cargo compartment light so that it doesn't spill light outside when the ramp is closed
- removed the extraneous APU exhaust on the right hand side
- added new shader maps to include metallic/reflective material properties (requires HDR)
- added reflective properties to glass materials (also requires HDR)
- added wreckage model for destructive impacts (functions in the Offshore and VIP variants, initially)
- converted the 2D panel view to a hover friendly view, which allows us to tilt our focus downwards from the horizon
- created a rudimentary plugin to increase the strength of the rotor brake
- tweaked the engine settings to lower the rotor speed at engine idle
Screenshots for the DMO S-92 for X-Plane 11
Please note: the link above was either provided by the author of the product, the store that sent us the review copy or a personal choice of the article writer. It does not, in any way, indicate an endorsement of HeliSimmer.com to the website hereby linked.