Some of you guessed it right and it’s great that we have a new version of the popular helicopter model. Joshua Cowan just released his H125B3e for X-Plane.
Like Joshua says, “the H125 (AS350 B3e) is a single-engine light utility helicopter that outclasses all other single-engine helicopters for performance, versatility, low maintenance, and low acquisition costs, while excelling in high, hot and extreme environments”.
This explains the popularity not only with operators but also with helicopter fans.
As usually with all the Cowansim products, the H125B3e is packed with great features;
- Free Future Updates (Including X-Plane 12)
- Tested and zeroed in by real pilots
- VEMD (Vehicle & Engine Management Display)
- Around the world adventure version
- Collective and cyclic rotor animations
- Loaded & working baggage compartments
- All commands for mapping hardware
- Remove before flight accessories
- Pilots & passengers
- Working floats system
- Functional spotlight
- Functional Cineflex camera
- FMOD fully dynamic 3D sounds
- Window rain effects
- Compatible with Vulkan API
- 100% virtual reality ready
- AviTab integration
- RXP GTN 650 & 750 integration
- Realistic flight dynamics
- HD PBR textures
- Custom 3D instruments
- Detailed night lighting
- SASL/Xlua Systems/Animations/Plugins
On top of this, you can also find 4k physically based rendering (PBR) textures, custom 3D-modeled instruments, a great cabin, paint kit and a huge number of liveries, detailed night lighting, and Reality XP GTN 650 & 750 Integration.
Enough talk! Go get the Cowansim H125B3e for X-Plane now!