Joshua Cowan continues to bring his helicopters to Microsoft Flight Simulator. The Bell 206 and the 500E are already in the sim (although we are still waiting for Microsoft to approve the 500E into the marketplace) and, as promised, the H125 is now out.
The model uses Microsoft’s helicopter engine, and the VEMD was completely coded by Joshua’s team (yes, they are a team now as Joshua is no longer working alone).
You can check the full list of features below and, of course, you can get the Cowan Simulation H125 for MSFS here.
Official Cowan Simulation H125 for MSFS features list
- Free Future Updates
- Detailed Paint Kit
- Tested and Zeroed in by Real Pilots
- Realistic start up procedure
- Pilots & Passengers
- Floats/Blown Floats
- 100 Paint Jobs (liveries)
- Dynamic Weight Options
- Spot Light (will be functional in a later update)
- Medical Version (HEMS)
- Utility Version
- Around the World Version
- Cineflex Camera (will be functional in a later update)
- Wwsie Fully Dynamic Sound Pack
- Virtual Reality Ready
- Realistic Flight Dynamics
- 4K PBR Textures
- Custom 3D instruments
- Detailed Night Lighting