This amazing Italian region is coming to X-Plane with an unprecedent detail and, just like the real counterpart, it’s a dream for helicopter pilots.
This mountain region is a geological masterpiece, filled with huge rock mountains and deep valleys. Everywhere you turn nature seems to have come out with something huge and amazing to awe us.
It’s helicopter heaven and FSC is bringing this beautiful in all it’s glory, to the simulation world.
Check the features;
- 5000 sq/kms of land (3 degrees) of global scenery
- 85 mountain villages
- 63 3D mountain models
- 4 airports: Trento Mattarello (LIDT), Bolzano (LIPB), Cortina (LIDI) and Dobbiaco (LIDV)
- 30 helipads and more sites for take off from the top of the peaks
- 62 Churches and bell towers to facilitate the VFR
- 2 cities, complete with 3D buildings
- 50 cm/pixel in main Dolomites area, 1.2 mt/pixel in secondary areas.
- Compatible with X-Plane 10-11
- Installation size: 23,8Gb (ZIP 16Gb)
- Typical Users: Flight Schools / Aeronautic institutes and VFR flight enthusiasts
The screenshots are absolutely incredible. FSC has over 800 of them on their website and the big problem is to select only a few!
FSC Dolomi 3D is expected to be released in October. Keep in mind, though: at
69,00€ [update] 68,00€ for download version and 83,00€ for the USB pen it’s not a cheap scenery. But it sure looks like it will keep any GA or helicopter pilot entertained for hours.
Where to find more information about the FSC Dolomiti
Check out FSC’s website here.