Cera Sim has always provided us with great helicopters for FSX and P3D and the team has been silent for quite some time. At least regarding any new products.
They are back, though, with quite an interesting release, the Mil Mi-17 (the export version of the Mi-8MT) for Prepar3D.
The Mi-17 was developed for versions 4 and 5, and it will not work on FSX or older versions of P3D, so beware.
Official features list
- Full interior and exterior PBR Materials.
- Ultra-High-Definition textures.
- 3DS Max Model.
- Fully clickable 3D virtual cockpit.
- 3D gauges.
- NO 2D Panel Is provided.
- Fully simulated EHSI.
- Fully simulated Voice Warning System.
- Realistic control surfaces.
- Immersive audio rotor sounds.
- Side view mirrors.
- Pilot, copilot.
- Passenger Sliding doors.
- Cargo ramp.
- Hoist rescue.
- Engine exhaust covers.
- Pitot covers.
- Wheels chocks.
- Nose compartment door.
- Engine’s cowling.
- Jettison pilot’s sliding windows.
- Main and tail rotors fully animate.
- Navigation lights.
- Anti-collision lights.
- Landing and search lights.
- Separate switch dim cabin lights.