In case you are wondering where you have heard of HSF, which is the team Ceds is part of, let me refresh your memory. HSF has partnered with Rotorsim.de and, together, they released the EC135 for X-Plane 12.
Ceds decided to “keep in theme” and he started working on the EC130 as well. After months of work, it’s finally here: you can now fly the EC130 in X-Plane 12.
As you can see by the feature list below, it’s quite the release with a lot of cool functionalities and integrations. AVITAB, XPersistence, Reality XP, and Real Sim Gear are all covered, for example.
You can grab the EC130 for X-Plane 12 at the .org store. Oh and Ceds even added a HeliSimmer.com livery! How cool is that?
Official EC130 features
- XPlane 12 Ready ( Only )
- X-Plane 12 weather effects compatible ( with rain effect )
- English manuals only
- Garmin G500 and analog cockpit versions
- High quality Nemeth Designs 3D model
- PBR 2K textures
- PSD Paintkit
- Accurate flight model ( matches with perfomances charts )
- Functionnal systems ( VEMD, radios, lights )
- FMOD 2.0 sounds
- Customizable variants with many options
- XPersistence plugin integrated for configurations saving
- Empty weight adjustement when options added / removed
- Functionnal handling wheels
- AVITAB ready
- Reality XP GTN ready
- Files for Real Sim Gear G500 integration provided
- Xlua Plugin ( Win, Mac, Linux debbuged )
- VR compatible
- FPS friendly