Photosim Labs is nearing the completion of this Bahamas scenery for FSX and P3D and they will be releasing an X-Plane version as well.
Thinking of flying around the sunny Bahamas? You’re in luck as Photosim is very close to releasing their Bimini & Cat Cay scenery for FSX and P3D. But the they are also planning on releasing it for X-Plane at a later stage.
The scenery spans a huge area and is covered by photoreal textures as well as custom vegetation that is native to the area. Custom buildings, including ”hotels, marinas, research facilities, condominiums” mimicking the architecture of the region will also be present. Night light textures is also present.
It will also include:
- Fully developed South Bimini airport, MYBS
- Fully developed Cat Cay airport, MYCC
- Fully developed seaplane base, North Bimini
- Fully developed helipad, North Bimini
- Custom ground textures throughout the entire area
- Several helipads, including on ships & buildings.
At a later update, Photosim Labs will also add two different carriers, moving around, which will be released as a free update.
Expect the scenery to be released for FSX and P3D very soon.
There’s no date of release for the X-Plane version yet.