As the Wildcat finally reaches a “first version”, new features and improvements were added.
The AgustaWestland AW159 Wildcat was developed as an improvement over the Westland Super Lynx. This recent model AW159 will serve in the battlefield utility, search and rescue and anti-surface warfare roles and it has been in FlightGear for some time.
You can use this model on FG2017 and higher.
Version 1.0 changes
- Basically a complete package rebuild.
- Both Army AH! and Navy HMA2 versions now included.
- All new FDM.
- Mission specific payloads for each type.
- Compatible with the Cargo Towing addon ( separate download ).
- Rebuilt cockpit panels.
- Wildcat specific autopilot.
- MP Crew/Passenger option.
- Decklock system for compatible MP/AI ships.
- ALS Glass and fuselage effects.
- FLIR view.
Please note: the link above was either provided by the author of the product, the store that sent us the review copy or a personal choice of the article writer. It does not, in any way, indicate an endorsement of HeliSimmer.com to the website hereby linked.