Our friends over at FlightDeckX just nudge me about this release. Thanks, guys!
The V-22 is a revolutionary machine that has had its share of problems but she's doing a fine job in the most harsh environments.
Here's the feature list:
Standard model features:
- Fully animated 3D exterior model: gear, flaps, flight controls, nacelle tilt, ramps, doors and in-flight refueling probe
- Fully animated prop rotor feather, fold, nacelle tilt and wing stow sequence
- Fully animated 3d interior cockpit model: stick, throttle, rudder pedals, switches, etc.
- Seven liveries: Full Scale development V-22A, HMX-1 "Marine One", Japan SDF, RCAF 103 SAR Squadron, U.S. Air Force Special Operations Command CV-22B, U.S. Marine Corps VMM-161 Greyhawks and VMM-265 Dragons MV-22B's
- More liveries available on the X-Plane.org freeware download manager
- SASL plug-in driven avionics and automated systems
- Default auto tilt, auto trim and auto flap control options can be switched off for full manual control if desired
- Rapid ground refueling, virtual in-flight refueling and refueling from AI plane options
- AOA Simulations F-35B features retained for the V-22
- Optional HMD (Head Mounted Display)
- Optional dynamic head movement in flight and taxi without track IR device (aka R2c)
- Optional automatic target tracking feature. Tracks AI planes from cockpit with pilot head camera for realistic formation flying and in-flight refueling
- Optional DAS (Distributed Aperture System) enables 360 degree tracking with automatic switching to external airframe camera
- Unique chase view "Arcade" mode and forward with nothing "Superman" mode when HMD is switched on in the cockpit before switching to either of those external views
Where to get the AOA Simulations V-22 Osprey
You can purchase it at the X-Plane.org store.