Every now and then there's a gem coming out of the freeware development community. SCFA for X-Plane looks like a diamond. And yes, it's free.
The Andrés Sabella International Airport / Cerro Moreno Air Force Base is located in the North of Chile. As the name indicates it's an airfield that doubles as an airport and a military base.
The good folks at VirtualDesign3D decided to give it a to and release this scenery for free to the community. Judging from the screenshots, they have done an amazing job, nothing short of a payware production.
Here's the official feature list:
- Accurate airport layout.
- Accurate 3d objets for all major buildings.
- Custom ATC taxi routes and airport flows.
- Walking people and animated 3d passengers.
- Animated Jetways and Marshallers.
- Animated airport vehicles and Military helicopter.
- X-Plane 10 HDR lighting and night texture.
- Full Customized textures runways.
- Customized textures for Taxilines, Borderlines, taxiways and apron.
- Customized forest and vegetation.
- Customized models for traffic vehicles to región.
- Static models of Chilean´s police helicopter and military aircraft.
- 3D objects palms, trees and plants.
This impressive scenery is compatible with X-Plane 10.0+ and will require you to download a couple of libraries -- indicated on the download page.
More screenshots of SCFA for X-Plane
Please note: the link above was either provided by the author of the product, the store that sent us the review copy or a personal choice of the article writer. It does not, in any way, indicate an endorsement of HeliSimmer.com to the website hereby linked.
More about this scenery
|Altitude||139m / 456ft|