This is a repaint of one of the four AW139 heli's of the Trinidad and Tobago Air Guard, registration 9Y-AG314.
It is for the beautiful freeware ICARO/Carlos Palacio AW139 V.2 FSX/P3D model.
- It's a 'clean' version without notable weathering effects. If you know how to make that you have my permission.
- I tried to add some details and accents (outside: lines, markings, panels; inside: lifejackets, helmets; etc) after studying several pictures.
- The colours was a bit of a guess because I couldn't retrieve the Federal Standard or RAL numbers for the colours. Hopefully it comes near the real thing :)
- The patch on the right arm of the uniform is a bit blurry. I couldn't find a good picure of it. I did ask around but until now without succes...
- the emblem of TTAG at the front is blurry. Sorry, I can't change that.
- Pictures of the models show variation (with or without flir and search light). The base model is with both.
- I've added an extra 'aw139_exterior_3.dds' file (file_exterior_3_noreg), the one without the registration markings, so you can make one of the other if you want (311,312,313)
|File size||24.2 MB|