- The model is the one with the double winch. In real Malta AW139 have the single winch. But the nose and the search light are the correct.
- It's a version with minimal weathering effects and effects of exhaust smoke. The heli's of AFM are really clean...
- I tried to add some details and accents (outside: lines, markings, panels; inside: lifejackets, helmets; etc) after studying several pictures.
- The colours were a bit of a guess because I couldn't retrieve the Federal Standard or RAL numbers for the colour. Hopefully it comes near the real thing :)
- I'm not sure about the rightarm uniform patch but AFM did sent the one that I applied. Thanks for that!
- For a demonstration clip of te B200 and the AW139 duo see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQAuAQoWPjY
This is a repaint of a AW139 heli of the Armed Forces of Malta, Border Control and SAR.
It is for the beautiful freeware ICARO/Carlos Palacio AW139 V.2 FSX/P3D model.