The goal of the ATP-1 project is to provide, for free, a hobbyist level helicopter anti-torque pedal system kit consisting of documentation and 3d printable part files for use with home flight simulation software.
Additionally, the design offers the ability to pack a (future) cyclic and collective into the frame for easy travel. One of my first thoughts in designing this pedal system was to retain the action of real life helicopter pedals and also make them adjustable to suit a wide range of preferences.
The zip contains all the 3D files, a manual and a video with instructions.
Version 1.4 - 2018-02-25
- Refinement continues... "Rod-end" model is now v2.1. A minor update to it's opening diameter. The opening is now 0.6341" which means less or no sanding and an easy fit.
Version 1.3 - 2018-02-24
- Updated "Pedal" model to V2. Update will lessen pedal wiggle and provide smoother action.
- Updated Compendium to V1.1, added "print 4" for spacers. Updated pedal drawing.
- Cleaned up log file.
Version 1.2 - 2018-02-19
- added proper right foot rest model instead of 2 left ones. Sorry!
Version 1.1 - 2018-02-19
- Updated the 1" hole to 1.01 diameter for left and right "Foot Rest", better smooth fit less sanding.
- Added 0.08" slots in the center of the brace to account for the pot notch on all 4 sides.
|File size||160.7 MB|